We provide an independent failure investigation service for metallic and polymeric materials.
Our expertise in failure investigation includes:
- Fatigue, brittle and ductile fracture mechanisms.
- Corrosion processes, stress corrosion cracking and hydrogen embrittlement.
- Wear mechanisms, adhesive, abrasive, cavitation erosion and fretting.
We have extensive laboratory equipment providing high quality analysis of all aspects of a failure:
Our areas of expertise include:
- Automotive - powertrain, valvetrain, brakes, suspension
- Industrial - bolts, shafts, gears, lifting equipment, hydraulics
- Catering - contaminants, corrosion
- Medical Devices
- Domestic - plumbing fittings, electrical
- Electronic Devices
enquiry or telephone if you prefer
Please contact us with your